Wednesday 23 April 2008

 

The race is on to be Mayor of London

Seeing as how this is meant to be a blog about Video Surveillance, you're probably wondering why I'm writing about the race to become Mayor of London ... well that makes two of us!!

Actually being a Londoner myself, it did occur to me that having listened to all the major candidates talking about crime and Anti Social Behaviour (ASB) in the capital, I began to wonder what their views might be on the widespread use of video surveillance (CCTV) systems.

So what more could I do than actually ask them .... so I did!!

If you're interested to know what Messrs. Johnson (Conservative), Livingstone (Labour) and Paddick (Liberal Democrat), think about our capital city being the CCTV capital of the world, just have a look at this story.

Who says Doktor Jon never does topical.

As to which of the ten candidates I'm actually going to vote for, well I think at least one has now probably blown his chances :-))

Labels: , , , ,


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]