Thursday 2 October 2008

 

What a difference a day makes ....

I just can't believe I've left it this long to catch up with the blogging.

With the best intentions, I had hoped to post something pithy (no I don't have a lisp) and relevant to the world of CCTV, well at least every other day, so here I am how many months later, finally trying to type something recognisable at almost 2 o'clock in the morning.

My excuse for what it's worth, rests simply on just too much to do, and not enough sleeping time left to give up.

In the last few months, I've introduced some new features on the main site, including illustrated CCTV / IP Video Manufacturers Press Releases, a complete overhaul of the sites layout, which to my shame is only just about half completed, the first featured "Security Event" which is actually the IFSEC India Show,  and I'm also working on various other newsy bits.

It's interesting that as fast as I develop new content for the site, even more material comes flooding in, and I find myself running just to try and catch up. 

I've had lots of very useful feedback and some excellent comments, although I was rather amused by the recent message that started off  "Dear Doktor Jon's Team". 

In my dreams!!  Keep those CCTV news stories coming in folks ...



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]